Information Regarding LoanStream's Disclosure/e-Disclosure Process
LoanStream Wholesale will send electronic disclosures to all borrowers with an email address via Encompass by EllieMae. If the borrower does not provide electronic consent (eConsent) within 48 hours of receipt of the email invitation, paper documents will be generated and sent via US Mail to the borrower’s home address which will impact wait periods.
To ease the borrower’s experience, LoanStream has prepared instructions for Electronic Document Delivery. These instructions can be accessed by clicking here.
Electronic delivery/receipt of disclosures is accessible from:
- Desktops & Laptops using:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Most tablets or mobile phones
- LoanStream attempts to deliver the lender disclosures electronically
- The broker will receive an email from “[email protected]” upon:
- eConsent Acceptance/Rejection by each borrower
- eDisclosure package received by each borrower
- eSign of any disclosures by each borrower
Borrower / Client Experience:
LoanStream will generate initial lender documents using the following process:
- All borrowers with an email address will receive an email from “[email protected]”
- The email will contain a link that will require the borrower to generate an account as well as a link to a video to help the borrower through the process.
- As part of the account generation process, the borrower will verify their application and identity:
- Initial account setup requires the house number for the subject property address
- Identity verification requires an authorization code, which will be the last four (4) digits of the borrower’s social security number.
- Once each borrower has consented, initial lender disclosures, re-disclosures, property valuation documents, and the initial Closing Disclosure will be sent electronically.
- The Closing Disclosure must be acknowledged electronically by the borrower as soon as possible to avoid adversely impacting wait periods.
It is important to note in the event the borrower declines eConsent, or if there is no borrower activity within 48 hours of receipt of the Ellie Mae generated email, paper disclosures will be mailed. In those cases, all lender required documents are also required to be sent by US mail, which will impact wait periods.
LoanStream Wholesale has prepared instructions for the borrower’s experience located at on our website, under Resources, Training Materials, Borrower E-consent, or by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive.