On September 18, 2021, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) granted Individual Assistance to 2 additional California counties affected by wildfires from July 14, 2021, and continuing.
The revised form is REQUIRED for all case numbers assigned on or after March 22, 2021.On December 22, 2020, with Mortgagee Letter (ML) 2020-49, FHA announced revisions to the Form HUD-92900-A HUD Addendum to Uniform Residential Loan Application and renewal of other FHA Insured Mortgage Application forms. Mortgagees may use the revised form immediately however mandatory use of the revised form is required for all case numbers assigned on or after March 22, 2021. Revisions to Form HUD-92900-A-loan-level certifications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Borrower’s consent for social security number verification,
- Providing required Borrower legal disclosures regarding:
- Fair Housing Act
- Paperwork Reduction Act, and
- Privacy Act
- Adds a warning related to false certification(s)
- Insurance certifications with Direct Endorsement (DE) processed cases in FHA’s TOTAL Mortgage Scorecard and a DE Underwriter certification for manually underwritten loans; and
- Adds a post-closing certification for insurance endorsements.
News Delivered to Your Inbox
Recent News & Announcements
On September 18, 2021, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) granted Individual Assistance to 1 additional New
Jersey County affected by the remnants of Hurricane Ida from September 1, 2021 to September 3, 2021.